Use our interactive teaching for your STEM school project to space. Benefit from a comprehensive didactic concept with schedules, worksheets, and solution sheets, which fit for 11 double lessons. Additionally, graphics, images, videos, and tools support this unit. They were all developed with the help of teachers.
The lesson unit is suitable for all secondary schools and can be individually adapted to the needs and to different age groups. Moreover, the interactive teaching unit helps you organising and preparing the lessons, even before starting the project at all. Thus, all questions regarding organisation are answered in a digital portal. There are, for example, valuable information about the organisation, project application, teaching content and all goals & added values are explained for the school management, the press, and possible sponsors. By purchasing this product, you will not only receive online access to all media and tools, but you will also get the detailed Weather Balloon Guide.
- Interactive tool guides you step-by-step through the entire stratosphere project.
- All preparatory and organisational steps before the actual start of the project are explained extensively (ascent permit, insurance, financing, time planning, etc.)
- Editable worksheets and solution sheets for 11 double lessons, including launch day (for download (pdf, docx))
- Didactic schedule for each lesson and each task
- Media content such as videos, photos, worksheets, and further information to download
- Valuable advice and planning for the whole launch day
- Weather Balloon Guide included
Right of use:
After purchasing the teaching unit, the “Teaching Unit” section will be activated for you in your Stratoflights account (at www.stratoflights.com/en/account/). This will give you access to the teaching material and the Weather Balloon Guide.
Right of use
The school licence allows you to use this product within classes and courses, both from home and in class. The school licence is available for all institutions that are organised like schools. Commercial use is generally excluded. Prices for commercial licences, e.g., for clubs, are available on request: email@example.com.