The all-round package includes everything you need for the successful launch of your Weather Balloon.
The very light Polystyrene probe offers enough space for several cameras and protects the equipment from the temperature in the stratosphere. The robust construction ensures a safe landing of the equipment and the “wings” attached to the side of the Polystyrene probe reduce rotation for great images and recordings. The included gloves protect the delicate “skin” of the balloon during inflation. There is also a reliable 4G GPS tracker STRATOfinder, as well as a Weather Balloon and a corresponding parachute. The parachute, the Weather Balloon, and the camera can be securely connected to each other with the help of the Special Cord.
Important: The Special Cord complies with the legally required tensile strength of < 230N. In contrast to normal power banks, the High-Performance Batteries also works in the stratosphere and reliably supplies the camera with power, so that the entire flight will be recorded. As we have successfully carried out all our flights with this equipment, it has proven itself to be realiable and efficient. Based on our experience, we have also created a detailed Weather Balloon Guide (‘How to launch a Weather Balloon’, ebook). In this free manual, we explain the entire mission step by step and offer valuable tips and advices, accompanied by numerous pictures on almost 100 pages. The combination of Weather Balloon Kit and Guide prepares you perfectly for your own successful stratospheric flight. The only thing missing: a sim card and helium. You can get the helium/balloon gas from a gas dealer in your region or from larger hardware stores. If you want to know how much helium you need, check out our helium calculator.
- All-in-one package: weather balloon, GPS tracker, camera, and much more.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions with numerous pictures and videos
- Tips & tricks for obtaining flight permission and insurance
- Take breathtaking video footage from the edge of space
- Reliable equipment for extreme stratospheric environments
- Highest quality: We only offer equipment that has been proven over the years
- Meets all regulations of the aviation authorities (SERA regulation)
- Incl. useful tools: Helium calculator, flight route prediction, data logger evaluation, registration with aviation authorities
- Reusability: Except for the bursting weather balloon, everything can be used for further flights.
- No matter if school project, research flight or private hobby project: Our Weather Balloon Kit can be configured individually
Do you work for an agency or a company? Then our full-service film production could be interesting for you.